In our first session, we will discover your needs. Then we can make a plan of action.
Depending on your needs, we can meet virtually or in person.
We will consult and provide input to:
- Individuals or groups wanting to reduce plastic use and live more sustainably,
- Farmers who want to incorporate regenerative agriculture and improve their soil health,
- Businesses who want to move beyond their ESG and ISO goals.
We have a couple spots a month open for “pro-bono” work and lower price slots for individuals.
Packages are available for individuals, farmers (growers), and businesses.
Do you need to:
- remove greenwashing
- reduce you environmental footprint and resources
- increase your environmental, social, and economic sustainability
- improve your products and outcomes
- become more resilient
- look at cradle-to-cradle pathways
- help with life-cycle assessments, ESG, and ISO
- personal and work plastic use reduction
- provide maximum value and deliver high quality work
- polished, professional, and impact-driven
- listen to your needs
- work quickly and efficiently
- communicate clearly and be readily available
- explain our recommendations and how they will benefit you
- pay attention to small details and the big picture
- celebrate all wins and will make it right if we make a mistake
- continually learn and apply that to our work
In other words: Our vision is a healthy planet living sustainably within the established ecosystem boundaries with a self-sustaining circular economy. Innovation, versatility, and flexibility are our core philosophies. We provide input on policies, social initiatives, and environmental factors to give a whole picture to our recommendations. Ultimately, these processes will assist your business or organization to become more sustainable. Our goal is to live sustainably and wisely use the available resources.
© 2023 Prairie Circular Economy